Sunday 16 November 2008

Server Maintenance

I guess imma incharge here :p This'll be Unofficial H3xadecimal website.

I know that H3xadecimal isn't working since few days ago. Don't ask me why. The founder of H3x told me to tell you guys that the reason for not opening back the server is "Gtau sja aku kan exam" LOL that's his reason. I just feel like blogging here cus im so bored and exam ended just now. Combined science 1 was okay but paper 2 was... haha erghh. POA and Malay were gay, so hard. Other 6subjects, alhamdulillah I managed to do SOME of it. I say ill get between D7 and C6. I wanna go to MD and I need atleast 5 credits! I didn't STUDY MUCH, I studied last minute but still, I was still careless and went on Counter Strike for hours. What the hell do you think the result will be lol. Mun success, MD. Mun inda, SMJA balik hahaha. Nauzubillah.

As I can see there are many Kids playing CS, I suggest all of you to reduce your playtime a bit STARTING next year. Don't follow my way because you'll regret. And for the cheaters, Once the founder installs sXe and Slot Reservation program, sanang tahku masuk tu nda payah minta kick hahaha, and no more CHEATERS. I hope.

O'lvl is done. Pmb is done. Psr results came out and other exams ended! So what are you waiting for? Rather than being in Cs lagging Internet server, You guys should go to Netcom ;) Get your own team and challenge every team in there. they've got pro. AND SERIOUSLY NO CHEATERS AND WALLHACKERS GAY! SO COME COME COME.

Anyway I'll put chatroom here if you wanna say something about me or anything else. haha paan.

No comments: